Looking for something new?
Attack Pattern is looking for great developers to join our team. We are an agile and experienced team of developers working on a variety of exciting and cutting edge software solutions and experiences. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to work across the business with other experienced developers practicing multiple disciplines.
We pride ourselves on being a place where developers want to work. We have demonstrated our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to our customers that include established and familiar companies. We have solved challenging problems that come with a variety of client and companion applications, web technologies including scalable browser-based applications and full stack applications interacting with multiple mobile applications, all with engaging and polished user experiences.
We should also mention that we offer an amazing benefits package, handsome pay, and that our first in-house project spun off into its own company! Come introduce yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior React/React Native Developer - Seattle, WA
Attack Pattern is looking for a Junior React/React Native Developer to join our team. If you know what belongs in props and what belongs in state, how to prevent multiple re-render passes, what the info.plist file is, why the new suspense API is going to upend everyone's flux implementation or some combination of the above - you might not be junior anymore. We understand a lot of developers might not have mastered this technology so we want to onboard and train you. You’ll be working with a React expert and a team of full stack and mobile developers who have a very broad range of technology experience. You should be ready to rapidly absorb the knowledge and jump in to help build some amazing products.
You will be working directly with clients to take ideas from inception to reality - focusing mostly on the frontend and translating designs to user experiences. You will need the ability to read between the lines of a design and determine what kinds of transitions between pages are needed, what should be animated and how. You will have the freedom to make whatever technology choices you want to get the job done (within reason) and provided the tools you need to be successful.
- Competent developer with 2-5 years of software development experience
- Experience with React and React Native
- Redux Experience
- Experience with SASS / React Native styles
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience/understanding of using Git/Github
- Team player - this one is on the top of the list for a reason
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and changing requirements
- Working with clients to dissect difficult requirements
- Self reliant, problem solver but not afraid to ask for help when it’s needed
- Clear communicator
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with CQRS backends
- Released an app on android/iOS
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS and/or Azure
- Docker & docker-compose
- Push Notification services like AWS SNS
- Working with Google Maps - drawing on the map, editing map location and sizing
If interested, please contact us at (email@example.com)